2024年10月22日火曜日

バッドビッチ💅🏻

 Yesterday was so fun♡♡

energy was high⤴️⤴️

so as I said, we wore velour tracksuits w
Mayu was wearing Vicse and I was wearing CyberAngelz👼🏼


やっぱりエンジェル👼🏼👼🏼

I met Mayu near TLV fashion mall


we went to eat lunch nearby and then went to the mall

first, fixing our make and putting some body glitter on✨️



it's the Beautycare glitter puff✨️

it's really cheap but lasts for many uses and the glitters are more in the shimmery side~

Mayu putting glitters in me w


バッドビッチ💅🏻


we went to look at some shops
I was really trying not to but anything ww

at H&M


I wanted to buy a cute kirakira bikini cause I thought it was on sale but it was full price so I didn't get it
I don't really need another bikini I was just tempted by the price w
so it worked out for the best~

then we thought we'll go to ICon that was nearby to say hello to our friends but as we were walking there we ran into them anyway ww


after that we decided to go get coffee and we went to Azrieli mall


Mayu trying to catch the Venum 3d ad ww


While we had our coffee Innu got off work and joined us♡


we sat for a long time and talked a lot ww we always have so much to talk about 

then we went to look at Urbanica
it's like the Israel version of Primark
so ofc I was tempted and ended up buying too much
I'll show you what I bought in my next post!

it was a super fun day♡

I can't  wait to meet again!

now omw to work and I get off the bus in a sec so gotta go~


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿