2019年7月9日火曜日

6月ジョージカジUP + Fashion C R I S I S


Hi Hi!

Today's post is about all the Georgeikajis I haven't shared here yet:D 
Most of them are from when I go to work so they're comfy and super casual~~


Overall...Renuar
Tank top...FOREVER21
Bra top...Gina
Bag...Roxy
Accessories...SBY, LoveBoat, etc



Top...Second hand
Skirt...Bezalel market
bag...Roxy


Top...H&M
Skirt...Skinny Lip
Necklaces...LoveBoat, eBay



Top...Primark
Skirt...Bershka
Shoes...ZARA



Shirt...ZARA
Skirt...ZARA
Shoes...Aliexpress
Bag...Roxy



Overall...TwentyFourSeven
Tank top...ANAP



Salopette...Bershka
Top...King George st.
Shoes...Yumetenbo


Tomorrow is the first day of the Harajuku event at Dizengoff Center!

I'm kinda nervous~ I dyed my hair last night and today I need to do my nails^^ The thing that stresses me though is I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO WEAR.
Like I have something to wear on the second day (Cause it's the fashion show and I just wear what I wear on the show even though I'm not 100% happy with it idkT_T) BUT WHAT DO I WEAR TOMORROW
I mean we have 2 fashion shows tomorrow:
15:00 & 17:00
One is the Sugar Rush show and the other is ACDC Rag fashion show
But what do I wear in between??T_T
I feel like wearing Amekaji, But I don't know what and also I reached to the point where I feel like I don't have enough clothes and that sucks cause I know it's not true I have more clothes then anybody I know but it's like I find nothing that fits the specific style I like lately and I feel kinda uncomfortable in many of my clothes idk:(
I'm thinking about selling stuff but when I try to find stuff to sell I don;t wanna sell them cause I love all my clothes and i'm a psychoT_T help me
I wish my mercari order came on time that really screws everything for me this time lol
Also the Espe sandals
Why is everything like thisXDD
I hope I'll find something that I'll feel comfortable and happy to wear by tomorrow, If not I'm gonna wear something that I wanted to save for another time:( ugh
I'm literally this close to go like this:


Anyway, Here I go dig in my closet again till I have to go to work.
Hope you all have a better day then mineXD

Love,

Georgie



3 件のコメント:

  1. how do u seem to make the simplest coordinates look so stylish!!
    I'm sure you will look amazing tomorrow, even if u just go in a bikini haha

    返信削除
  2. Many months ago I encounter this kind of blog, but it doesn’t caught my attention fully and I think this work of yours did it well! So I admire you on that! When happen that you need direct supplier I am very happy to help you!

    返信削除
  3. I always love your outfits! And I saw the photos on Insta from the show! Everyone looks so good! I love Kaa-tan!!!! ToT
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除