2019年7月7日日曜日

Birthday Meet~ (Lots of pics!)


Hi Hi~!

In today's post I wanted to tell you about my birthday meet!
It was kinda random lol I didn't want anything special so we just went to eat and then to our drinking spot lol

My birthday outfit~


Dress...Bezalel market
Shoes...Scoop
Scarf...Daiso
Accessories...LOVE BOAT

Yes I was cheap on my birthday what can I sayXD

Makeup~ finally got new bottom lashes! Also my hairstyle is inspired by Ran's hairstyle~~

 This hairstyle:

I was looking for something easy and quick yet kinda fancy in an ugly way and that hairdo was perfectXD

At Centro Cafe the gals gave me my deco campaign
Yes this IS bleach


At the Centro toilet lol cause it's so prettyXD
PiyoMinnie!<3








With little Emichu<333

Nettan & Ann had to leave before we went to our drinking spot so it was only us gals:




Obake mono


10 points if you get the reference



Love my gals<333






Also we demand to be on the next Bitter cover



My new tinder photo

T_T

WhyT_T


We had much fun and also I want to announce we formed a 70's angry teenagers band A LA The Runaways and our name is The Cavarlys
We don't care we're not teenagers anymore that's just part of our rebellion

I'm lead guitar 

I'll make another post about my bday presents^^ 
I'm so happy that all the lovely gals came to celebrate my bday with me!
 Thank you so much and I love you to no end<333 I'm really lucky to have them^3^


On another note, This week is full of events!
There is the 2 days Harajuku event and I'm taking part of 3 fashion shows! The Sugar Rush fashion show, ACDA Rag fashion show and on the second day the J-fashion fashion show! I still don't know what I'm wearing for the second dayD:: That's very unprofessional T_T
I still need to figure it out.

So now I'm going to have lunch then go to workT_T
Oh oh and Happy Tanabata! I wish I could celebrate it...;-;

See you~!

Georgie

3 件のコメント:

  1. I’m glad u had such a good birthday with ur friends! It looked like it was super fun 💕🐥

    返信削除
  2. Very happy to hear you had such an amazing day with your gals! You all look so amazing! You are the IRL Ran Kotobuki! Which bottom lashes are those? They look great on you!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除
  3. Many months ago I encounter this kind of blog, but it doesn’t caught my attention fully and I think this work of yours did it well! So I admire you on that! When happen that you need direct supplier I am very happy to help you!

    返信削除