2019年7月18日木曜日

Harajuku Event Day 1 (SugarRush & ACDC Rag Fashion shows!)


Sorry I haven't blogged in so longT_T Just when I have the most to blog about I become the laziest :O
So today I wanted to tell you about the first day of the Harajuku Event!
This is an annual 2 day event in Dizengoff Center co-hosted by the Jfashion shop Sugar Rush^^ Every year there are fashion shows and handmade shops and stuff and it's all so cool! This year there were 3 fashion shows! In the years before I was the organizer of the fashion shows so it was always very stressful for me (The before and during the event), But this year I couldn't do it cause of my job and tbh it was fun just to take part in the event and not organizing for a changeXD

With Emichu, Innu & Bunny

So the first fashion show was the Sugar Rush fashion show! 
With Maya the owner of Sugar Rush <3

The first look was this twinning look with Innu, Wearing ACDC Rag Powerpuff blouses & Cosmic Unicornz holo skirt, And also sporting Noy's Panda shop hair accessories!


Before the show


And we're on!
We actually opened the whole show!



Then I had a second outfit but I don't really have pics of it~ Well I do but I don't like themXD

The second fashion show was 2 hours later and it was the ACDC Rag show! Rimma the designer of ACDC Rag came to Israel the second time and brought those amazing new designs!

I LOVED!!!! This set! It comes in pink & black as well!


Mayu & EmichuXD I think my favorite design was this light blue set Emi is wearing! I wanna get itttt



"Let's make a star"


Akipoyo X Rimma!

I'm tall!!

On the catwalk~


Also this was my second ACDC Rag outfit~ The coattttt

AKP!


All the models with Rimma & Maya!




After the second show I was doing a little interview with Rimma about his brand and about Harajuku fashion~

A selfie with Rimma!XD Was so great meeting him again!


And this was my outfit for the event itself~ Inspired by Tsu chan's early gal days

Top...Central station TLV
Skirt...Customized P&B
Shoes...Dollskill
Accessories...TOPTEN, FOX, etc

Choose your fighter

Emichu taking my outfit pic

doing some business XD

Oh Hi


"Let's make a start"2




After that we went for dinner at MenTenTen
While waiting for the bus

My new friend


Idan being extra as alwaysXD

No words


Oh and after forever I had long nails! I really missed thatT_T
Emichu teaches me how to make my own nails (not sculpt) so I can put them on and take them off easily (cause work\ukalele) so I put on those nails that I literally did in 2008-2009 when I just started loving gal fashionXD I think I was inspired by Tsubasa's nails somehow. Of course Innu was the one who got that immediately XD


And here are some more pics from that day that I liked:D





Well I still need to make a post about the second day (lot more pics lol) that had another fashion show and fun<3
Thank you for reading!

Have a lovely day everyone~

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

4 件のコメント:

  1. i know u were worried about your look for this event, but you look soooo cute!! how could u ever worry lol (and you're so tan!! *^*)
    i'm glad you had fun! <3

    返信削除
  2. I really like your outfit here ! inspired me to wear the same this summer ~

    返信削除
  3. You all look so gorgeous and it seems like to much fun!!!
    I wish I had a gyarusa to do such things with >< <3

    Lea~

    返信削除
  4. Ahhhhhh what an amazing opportunity! You all look amazing!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除