2019年7月3日水曜日

Birthday~!



Yesterday was my birthday^^
 I had a day off and I spent it doing things I love with my family:>
In the morning I went with Hatuli to a fun day in Tel Aviv, We went to the beach and to eat at Fifi's for the second time^^

My outfit~
I was inspired by Hiromi Endo in this one, But I think i'm gonna make a whole post about her style cause that's such a big inspiration for me lately.

Top...Allenby st.
Pants...Bezalel market
Shoes...ZARA
Bag...Bershka
Accessories...LOVE BOAT, etc

Those pants are perfect I love them smT_T

Natural makeup again cause going to the beach~ no lenses no lashes




At the beach~ It was so hot so I got a little bit of tan but as always it's not enoughXD

Well next to hatuli I guess it seems like enoughXD

Suffering on the beach for me<3
 I appreciate it. I know how much he hates summer and heat but he still suggested we go to the beach on my bday cause he knows I love it

Tel Aviv circa 1972


At Fifi's <3
pickled eggplants in Currie yogurt

Mushroom ramen

Green bean pasta (!) with tofu & egg
(check out that CUTE 70's style dish omg)

And for a perfect dessert- peaches pie with sour creamT_T
33333333>


Also my birthday present to myself is what I wanted to buy for really long time now lol and FINALLY got
My new Ukulele <3
I can;t wait to learn to play it Hatuli said he will help me:3
I put it in George's room for now cause he loves ukuleles and it's only natural


In the evening we went to have dinner with my family in a Thai restaurant called Nam in Tel Aviv
I really didn't know what to wear lol I feel like I have 0 even the slightest fancy clothes so I ended up wearing this but I have to day I kinda liked it in the end


Top...Liz Lisa
Sukapan...Liz Lisa
Shoes...Shinjuku ALTA
Flower bracelet...ParisKids

With everyone<3

I really wish that just one time Hatuli won't make a face in family photosXD
But the again that's what makes him special lol

XD


I really had a great birthday and I wanna thank all the cuties that said happy birthday to me and wished me beautiful things <3 You really made me happy^^

I'm gonna celebrate my birthday on Thursday with the gals as well and I don;t know what to wearXD
We'll see

I hope everyone will have a lovely day<3
See you next time!

Georgie

2 件のコメント:

  1. So glad to see you had such a wonderful time! And yes, those outfits are LOVE! I would love to see a whole post on your inspiration!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'll do one as soon as I get the magazines I ordered*0*
      And thank you so much!<3

      削除