2019年6月30日日曜日

Super Cheap Gets!


A quick post before I go to work^^ My gets from the cheap shopping spree I did with Emichu & Mayu on Friday when we where on our way to the beachXD

First of all, The purikura we did:D

Thank you old photo booth for making us so tanned

w w w

Well Bezalel market is one of my favorite places to go shopping, especially in summer!
There are so many cheap stuff that are also one of a kind (samples, second hand, etc) and when I say cheap I mean 5 NIS! That's less then 1.5$!!!
I bought some stuff from 5~20 nis and they were all PERFECT finds!

This adorable dress was the most expansive thing I bought that day. It was 20 nis and worth it

The color is metallic light blue~ I really wanna get more light blue stuff lately so this was a perfect find

Denim casual pants with glitters:DD

They were 10 nis and the size is perfect, They are a little loose and wide on the bottom
Even the tag says 2001 which is my year!T-T

Another PERFECT pair of pants omg this one was risky cause I wasn't too sure about the size but it was 10 nis so I was like ok living la vida loca

I swear they are PERFECT they look so old school like the pants Roconails had! I really wanna wear them already!T0T

Bought this cute top for 10 nis as well, Loving the rainbow print but most of all the cute Kotobuki Ran style shape~ Even though with the rainbow print it's more Yamazai Miyu


Also got this adorable bikini top for 5 nis (looks like cocolulu) and this mini bag made of colorful beads! I;m gonna take it to Liverpool with me it's so 60's styleT0T



Now I really wanna write some more but I have no time and I have to go get ready for workT_T
I might do another post tonight though^^

Have a great day everyone!

Love.

GeorgiePiyo

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿