2019年6月18日火曜日

Getting a new piercing!


Hi Hi~!

Guess what I did today?
Something I wanted to do forever:D


A few weeks ago we had an Akipoyo meet and we ran into a friend of ours that we haven't seen in a while and he mentioned he;s learning to pierce and looking for people to work onXD He was like "well I guess you wouldn't be interested BUT.." and Innu & me were like

So today we finally had time to go~ It was pretty spontaneous so I was after work and still wearing the uniform pantsXD And suppin cause I started at 6:30 am todayT_T

Getting ready..

I don't have pics of the process cause Innu was too stressed lol I know I looked super stressed too cause it really did hurt lol all the people who said nooo it doesn't hurt
that's crap lol it hurt like hellXD But it was worth it and now it's all good^^

Yay!

I chose the blue bijou~ They had pink and purple as well but idk I liked the blue:> I'm gonna buy ugly ones for after it heals~

www



Oh well.. Now we wait

Then it was Innu's turn!
She did another pierce in her ear and a daith in the same ear~

AAAAHHH



Caligo at work

TaDaa~! Super pretty!
I love a lot of piercing in the same ear but my ears are SO SMALL I literally can't do a lotXD


After we were all done~ Sitting with Caligo outside the shop

Thank you so much cutie~! I'm definitely coming again I just need to figure out what I wanna do nextXD

Also another update from 1996
I got me a new Tamagotchi~ meet Bob:D

he's a few days year old and today at work he turn into a lion

DO NOT WANT!
I chose the seal cause looked like GeoT_T Then I tried to transform him again and

Well I guess that's better but I'm gonna earn a lot of points till I can transform him into Geo againTT

I'm so happy the week in coming to the second half of it lol
The sale preparations are taking all my powers omg
Last time there was a sale at ZARA I was new there and I didn't care much lol it was like ok many ppl a lot of mess but that's it
Now that I'm a coordinators I'm literally working 38530498038 hours every day and super hard tooT_T 
Oh and I almost forgot to update! 
A few posts ago I wrote that I'm going to the doctor to check something I have, Well it's like a lump on my leg that is apparently not dangerous and I need to take it out BUT it's not argent and I'll be ok and I feel a lot better now that I know it's nothing serious^^

So now I'm gonna try and do my nails for the first time in a long time, Wish me luck!


GeorgiePiyo

1 件のコメント:

  1. Wow! You gals are strong! I could never get those two piercings xD; But they look great!
    Glad to hear that it's not serious but definitely keep an eye on it!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除