2019年6月14日金曜日

Japan Night at TLV university!

GM!


Super quick update cause I already have so many things to blog about and I had no time during the last few days (It was either that or sleep so) and also next week is gonna be CRAZY
The annual summer sale is coming and the commercial staff is working around the clock I'm literally going to work and sleep next week and that's that lol
(it's actually not funny at all D; I'm gonna cry)


Anyway!
Yesterday was Japan Night in the TLV university and since Innu is a student there we performed 3 parapara routines on stage:D It's the 3rd year we perform there lol the first year we were in a mini fashion show, last year the bubbly dance and this year paraparaXD 
It was only us Ganguro Trio

3333333>

Innu did the mix for us and really worked hard to put everything together although it was also her last week at the semester and she had tons of other stuff to do! 
We chose Night of fire, Shibuya Nation & Try me, Cause we wanted stuff we already know lol non of us had time to learn anything new

The day before at the practice~



When I arrived to the uni after work I found Innu like thisXD


And then Noy arrived XD


It's funny how I'm not nervous at all until the 1 second before we go on stage then I'm like of I'm really gonna dance in front of all those people bye
And OF COURSE I had to mess up my part lolol
Each one was in front in a different song and mine was Shibuya Nation, I didn't do 1 mistake in the moves but I started too early on shibuya nation cause I was distracted and forgot there was a longer opening in the mixXD
My face when I realized that lol the disappointment 

Over all I fell it wasn't a really good performance of me cause maybe I danced everything without one mistake (aside from what I just said lol) but I was low energy and didn;t look genki like I feel I wanna look while doing parapara
I think cause I was nervous and stuff idk;-; but well, I'm happy we did it and I had fun^^

After the show

:{

PiyoBerryBee!

With Innu's teacher! LOL!!!
She was so cool XDD


On the way out we took some pics but I'll post them separetly I literally have no time~
 
Today is the TLV pride parade! Of course Akipoyo are going and I really have to start getting ready
Still not sure what to do with my hairT_T

I'll try to make another post tonight when I get back^^

Bye Bye for now~!

GeorgiePiyo

1 件のコメント:

  1. That's so awesome! I wish I could have seen it! And you really make me wanna' get a pair of those boots T^T
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除