2019年6月11日火曜日

U P ! (DIY gets and an outfit)


Have you guys alredy voted to  this year's GGA??


The survey was up yeaterday while I was at work and I was like OMG OMG OMG I was hiding in the restroom and votingXDD 
I'm so excited! I siriously can't wait for the Jubilee and seeing all the gals omg I wanna cryT0T


Today's post is kinda random cause I don't have moch time for a big one~

Yesterday after work I went to the $ store in the center and bought some stuff~
(Actually the Posca I bought at the art shop cause in the $ store they're more expansive???)
The pens are to make my schedual more colorful and the stickers are for the pride parade this weekend! And the Tamagotchi is well.. cause it's cuteXD
I wanted the Posca cause I bought this disposable camera when we were in the Senkura meet and I wanna decorate the pics after I develop them^^

Kinda like they did in eary 2000s egg <3
I stil want more colors but it's expensive so just a few at the time is goodT_T


Also I love decorating the purikura we do at the center^^ 


Also wanted to share this oytfit from a while ago~
Overall...TwentyFourSeven
Top...off brand
Belt...ALBA ROSA
Sandals...Central station TLV


So I'm gonna go aand get ready for work now~ 
oh and I have to do a get post with the stuff I got from mercari!T0T I'm so happy aaaaahhhh

Have a lovely day!

GeorgiePiyo

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿