2019年6月10日月曜日

Lunch Date! (Amekaji outfit after forever)



How are you cuties? I hope the week started well for you^^
For me it started last night cause I had to go to workXD But today I came home and rested for a little bit so now I feel better


In today's post I wanted to tell you bout my lunch with Hatuli last week<3
First of all I wanna say that Hatuli in Hebrew is "Kitty" (male form) and I always wonder if people who read my blog thinks that Hatuli is his actual name lol
Well the thing is I never never call him by his name (Daniel) cause it's weird for both lol so even to call him that in my blog feels awkward XD That's it I just wanted to explain that once and for all 

Anyway w
We went to a place we wanted to go to forever called Fifi's, It's a woman that has a little place that opens in very specific days and hours and has a different menu each time~ It's basically Asian food and it always looks so cool we really wanted to try it but we never had the time to go when she opens lol
So last week we finally went before my shift~

My outfit was Amekaji after literally forever since I did a full amekaji look

Dress...Roxy
Sandals...off brand
Hat...King George st.
Bag...Allenby st.
Bra top...Gina
Accessories...SBY, TOPTEN

My theme for this outfit were pastels and I went for the old style SBY stuff that were a thing in Ranzuki and Popteen in 2010~2011
Fruits necklace from TOPTEN kidsXD
Also the pins are from FOX (an Israeli brand) from a thousand years ago like literally when I was 13

SBY mokomoko ribbon lol I love how goofy it is<3
And a RoteRosa soft brooch


My makeup~ kinda casual with an eyeshape I didn't do for a long time.. I also don't use such thin lashes but I wanted something cute and 2010ish
Ramune pink Candy Doll lipstick and Canmake cream cheek no.13



What do u want


;-;

At Fifi's

We had rice with curry and egg it was SO YUMMY


And some desserts of course:D

I really want to go there again when she changes the menu I wanna try more things but I have to wait till she had something vegetarian^^


Tomorrow I work in the evening so I plan to go to the post office to get my package~
 My magazine!!!T_T I CAN'T WAIT
When I get it I'm gonna do a post about it and share my favorite looks from June 2001 :DDD Cause isn't it 2001 now?

Well I wish you all a lovely evening and hope the rest of your week is easy and filled with fun!

Love,

Georgie


1 件のコメント:

  1. You're my favorite amekaji. <3 You inspire me so much to do it more! You and your boo are so cute together!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除