2019年6月4日火曜日

News UP!



Today's post will be just short update on new things^^
So first of alllll look at my children blooming<3

Last week

Today

They're so prettyT0T Some are still asleep but imagine when they all wake up<333
I wanna get many many more for George's room (Fun Fact- There is a room in our apartment that is George Harrison's room we call it George's room well yeah that's who I am ppl)


Another big big update that is definitely over duo is that I got promoted at work and got a new job^^ I'm now a coordinator at ZARA Dizengoff Center <3
I don't have my own department yet and I'm very new to it so I also do other things at work still and not only coordination, I'm still learning the job and all it's aspects, But yesterday finally I had to coordinate a whole wall of the t shirt erea~

I was TERRIFIED when I got there in the morning and they were like ok Georgie now built this wall from 0
I must say that even though coordinating is my favorite thing and I really look at it as art, When you have many rules to it and you still don't know 100% what items you have in storage and many many other things you have to consider while doing this, It's not the same as making coordinates at home in your own wardrobeXD But the thing is, When I do it at home as well, All I need is a reference and inspiration, And as I was freaking out in front of the naked wall at 7 am in the morning, And all I had were 34893459 Disney Tshirts that I knew I had to display, I realized all I need is a reference, So I thought ok Mickey tshirt, How would I wear it
And the answer was so obvious~ Amekaji

And for the color scheme, I went for the Vitamin colors I was talking about in my last post (Orange-Green-Yellow), With the white and blue denim that makes it less harsh and more "light" and amekaji like

I also did another small wall with Disney tshirts but I didn't have time to take a photo so I'll try to do it today^^


The last update for today's post is that I finally dyed my hair!
I was talking a little about it in last night's post~ after I was disappointed with my go-to color 111 I went back to 110 (there was a period of time when 111 was out of stock in all the stores in Israel lol so I switched to 110)
Also some of the stuff I got from Super Pharm~

And yesterday I finally dyed my hair! I'm super happy with the result this time! I guess this is my new go to hair dye kit now^^

It's light honey and I'm happy cause as I said yesterday,After years of toners and wanting silver\ashy tone hair I'm really into warm hair colors now like orange and honey and kinpa (Yellowish blonde)


Hopefully I'll be happy with my hair on Thursday ;;
I feel like lately I'm not 100% happy with any of my looks for meets cause of my hair:(




Today I'm going to lunch with Hatuli before work so I guess I really have to pick what I'm wearing already lol
Hope you all have a lovely day<3

Bye Bye!


GeorgiePiyo

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿