2019年6月20日木曜日

New shoes and 2 Georgiekajis!


I'm actually in a hurry but I  had things to do this morning and I still wanna blog a little bit before I go to work^^
Last night I stayed at work until midnight pricing all the items in the store with all the other staffT_T 
god I was so tired and my back and neck HURTS rn.

.
.The big ZARA sale starts may god be with us


2 days ago I went to take a package that came for me and look what I got!

Platform crocs *0* Finally!!
I love the ugly deco too!

I can't wait to wear them with a mini dress or Apo chan style outfit:D


Also wanted to share 2 Georgiekajis from recently~
Tshirt...DonDonDown Shibya
Skirt...Billabond Bought at HaMetzion)
Sneakers...ZARA
Shoulder bag...Roxy
Pins...FOX

Snoopy!

Also I found this Indio bag that I got as a novelty present when I bought at Indio RIP back in 2008 (or was it 2007?) the first time I was in Tokyo~ It's like.. too small for anything else so I use it as a lunch bagXD

From yesterday~
Tshirt...ANAP
Skapan...Skinny Lip
accessories...off brand, necklace from Love Boat


well that was a super short update I hope I'll have time to post another one this evening if I'm not working till midnight again;; So happy that the weekend is so closeT____T
 I need it badly
I wonder if the ZARA sale is global?
 if it is, Just so you know the prices are lower then everXD 

See you in my next post!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

2 件のコメント:

  1. Omg I don't even wear crocs but those are cute! And what size shoes do you wear?! Such cute size!
    I have to find out if ZARA is worldwide cause I wouldn't mind getting stuff from there xD
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank u^^! I'm size 38~
      Zara has tons of hibiscus prints now!

      削除