2019年6月8日土曜日

PiyoBerryChu Hangout!



Well it's more like noon but I had to sleep late after 3 days of waking up at 5 am (after sleeping 4-5 hours every nightT_T)
I'm so glad this week is over I really couldn't take even one more day I was exhausted lol
Next week will be hard as well but at least I have fun things planned in the weekend so I have something to look forward to:DD


One of the fun things I did in that past week was meeting Noy & Emichu after work to hang out <3

This was my outfit~ Wanted something casual~~
Shirt...off brand
Bra top...h&m
Shorts...Etam
Necklaces...LOVE BOAT

In the streets of tlv on our way to the cheap stores in Allenby lol



I bought this cute (original:OO) Barbie tshirt for 20 Sheks in Bezalel market!
Can't wait for them to sell Roxy bikinis for 15 sheks like every year (Roxy is my boom lately~)

Back to the center~
Emichu's date with Israeli Pooh

Love your eyebrows buddy

I wanted some attention too

We of course took some puri and of course had to leave a souvenir in the photo booth

The last time we did someone took the photoXD

Also ate some pizza<3

Then we also met Idan and all just hang in the center looking for activitiesXD


Get in loser we're going shopping





And the usual issta pro photos cause you can't pass by it and hold yourself from goofing around




Cuties<3

I really love those casual hang outs~ I only wish we finished work earlier so we could do more thingsT_T


Next weekend I have 2 things planned

13.6- Japan night in the TLV university 
14.6- TLV Pride parade

What should I wear?? Especially to the parade cause it's gonna be hot like in hell
I'll see when I get home tonight, I really need to plan outfits ahead like I used to cause that will save me time the night before every event lol I always get less sleep cause of that
But I'm sure most of the gals are like that XDD
Also I'm really hoping to get my mercari order this week + gonna order some lenses cause I got my paycheck yay:D

So wish you all a lovely day and see u in my next post!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

1 件のコメント:

  1. Love the photos you guys always take! And I love your outfit!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除