2019年6月15日土曜日

TLV Pride Parade 2019- RainbowPoyo!



Yesterday was the Tel Aviv Pride Parade!
Like last year I went with my gyarusa and had so much fuuuun
I love the pride parade in tlv!

I met Noy at the Center to but water guns and stickers and all the things we needXD

Then we finished our makeup while waiting the others

Innu's belly button is happy to see you

Almost ready to go!

Innu, Idan, Noy and me did some purikura while waiting for the very late (!) Netta & Mayu

RainbowPoyo!

Dress code was bikini top & water gun:D

Bikini...off brand from Bezalel market
Shorts...FOREVER21
Belt...off brand from a stoke shop is Jerusalem
Shoes...CurrentMood (From SugarRush)
Accessories...eBay, TOPTEN. WOW, Panda Shop

And of course- Manba makeup!

Point of fashion- my George Harrison necklace from Panda Shop (Made by Noy!) 

Akipoyo parading~!




How did we come to this: we all have the same haircolor XD

A tiny spot of shade

If you ever wanted to buy Innu this is the price

We should not be able to carry guns lol

Resting in the same place we rested last year lol there is much shade and place to sitXD

I love our little AKP pride flags I'm gonna put it in my room^^



The Gang!


PiyoBerry <3





Sat at a pub on the way to have lunch~
Me giving lunch to my Tamagotchi Bob the Seal

Chasing Mayu XD
Water fights are so fun I swearXD We had one rule: not in the face cause of the makeup~ But it really was a great idea cause it helped against the hit + it's fun + it's cute lol

I wonder if I can post videos here?
I'm gonna try to do it in a different post cause I have a few water war videos lol
I'm so sad it's already over and can't wait for next year!


When is the pride parade in your country and do you plan to go?<3

See you in my next post!

GeorgiePiyo

1 件のコメント:

  1. You Gals are so precious. This post is LOVE. Thank you for existing ♥
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除