2019年6月17日月曜日

Beach with Innu~


Good Morning!



As I said in last night's post I'm at my parents'~ I brought my June 2001 egg with me so I could start making the post about my favorite looks from it^^

 It might take a while so I took a break to make another post I wanted to do about when I went to the beach with Innu^^

Now that I have my film photos :DDD

So this was my outfit even though when I got to the beach it was too hot and I had to take my hair up lol

top...Bezalel market
Shorts...Cocolulu
Shoes...eBay
Hat...off brand
Accessories...Paris Kids

With my new favorite drink at the beach~ Learn it from InnuXD




PiyoBee <3




Getting some tan~


Moana too




It was too cold in the water still but we went in for a little bit^^


But mostly we just...

I was wearing mismatch bikini; Top from H&M and bottom my a brand (I think?) called Cobra, I bought a few pieces last year from Bezalel market^^

Showing off my tan and my freakishly long hands<3

Forever CocoGal

Since then I didn't go to the beach and it makes me sad cause it's already the middle of June and I really wanted to go to the beach moreT_T

When I lived in Jerusalem I was like 'yeeeeah when I move to tlv I would go to the beach 3 times a week' but I forgot I had to work lol
maybe I'll try to find time this week?T_T idk

Anyway, I'm gonna keep making the egg post now, Stay tuned cause I'll post it really soon<3

Have a lovely day cuties!

Love,

Georgie


1 件のコメント:

  1. I love your swimsuit sets! You make really cute looks with the ones you pair together! I hope to go to the beach at least once this year. It's been forever since I've been in the water T-T And that coffee looks so good!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除