2019年6月2日日曜日

BBQ CoDe (Vitamin gyaru!)



Hi Hi!

A new week is starting~~ The good thing is that this time I'm not working only evening shirts, So that means I can have some fun XD
Tomorrow I wanna go to the beach, And on Thursday I have a gyarusa meet!<3



In today's post I wanted to write about a look I did a few weeks back when it was independence day in Israel and I went to a friends' BBQ ^^
I feel that many gal trends and key words are lost over the years and the western community could really use. Since I read a lot of old magazines and blogs (I can't read 100% but I do my best) I catch many names and trends and such and I wanted to share them with you in my blog^^


The two key words are very similar but not exactly the same:

1. Vitamin Colors
2. ビビット - Bibitto (Vivid Tone)



The point is, a very high key tones combination, Super colorful and upbeat

Dress...Pull&Bear
Cardigan...off brand
Sneakers...ZARA
Bag...off brand
Accessories...ParisKIDS, LOVE BOAT

Point!



Now let's explain what each key word means exactly~

1. Vitamin Colors


In the right photo Kaa~tan is doing a Vitamin gyaru look (The title says Vitamin Gyaru), And this is probably the first time I ran into this name. There are 2 kinds of vitamin color combos:

The first one is called as we already said "Vitamin color type" and the second one is titled "Cute color type", Both are considered vitamin color combos. Of course you can play with it a little, Like making red into hot pink or mixing the 2 types.
 In Kaa~tan's outfit she's wearing an Alba set (Dress and hat) that are "Cute type" while my coord in the "Vitamin type" 

Another example of a vitamin color coord


2. ビビット 

Bibitto is a short for "Vivid tone", As you can see in this pic

(Egg August 2001)

While Vitamin colors has it's color combinations, Bibitto is referring not only to a color combo but also to each item by itself. You can say a combo of orange X yellow is vitamin colors but an orange top by itself will be "bibitto top".
For example those coords are more Bibitto then Vitamin


So again, Bibitto is a name for a vivid toned item or coordination while Vitamin is a title for a certain color combo~ Which mean:
A vitamin coord is also Bibitto
A Bibitto coord is not always Vitamin

And why would you even care about this kind of things?XD
Well, We all use mercari, FRIL, Shoppies and such, And when you learn as many gal key words for fashion items and trends, The better you know how to dig super cool and rare items^^
Also for me it's very inspiring~ I can say that I made this coord because I wanted to make a vitamin color co-de, And maybe if I didn't know about this key word I wouldn't think about this color combo.

Anyway, I really hope this post would help you gals and give you inspiration, I'll be really happy to see more super colorful coords in the western community!<3

So with this colorful thoughts let's start this week and this pride month you guys! XD

I wish you all the best day!

Love,

Georgie



5 件のコメント:

  1. This is awesome! I recognize the clothes but didn't know the terms! Thank you for this! Also, how would you actually implement it in your search? I wouldn't mind finding things for these looks!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'm happy this was helpful!^^
      As for seaeching- for example u can search for ビビットカラー
      Or
      ビタミンカラー
      And add to it the kind of piece you're looking for like one piece or top etc etc^^

      削除
  2. Wow that‘s actually so interesting! I never knew Gyaru style had so many facets to it ^-^

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'm so happy u found it interesting^^ I always feel like I might be just blubbering and no ne really reads itXD

      削除