2019年6月1日土曜日

Akipoyo Meetup 15.5.19


Thank you so much for your comments on my last post of fb & twitter!^^
 I was very happy that you liked it and I'm sure gonna make a summer series for gal coordinating tips~! After all, summer is the best time for gals!


In today's post I wanted to tell you about our latest Akipoyo meet a couple of weeks ago~~
It was almost full meet but Nettan was missing:( BUT this week we'll have a full meet!!<33

We met after work at Dizengoff Center as always<3 First of all we all wanted to look at Innu's new egg mag 



Top favorite page for me no doubt lol

When I get my own issue I'm gonna review it^^

PiyoBee!


I love the new tanned Innu<3 

My outfit was oldschool-roma-flower child-style
Tunic...FOREVER21
Bell Bottoms...Wish
Sandals...Charles&Keith
Belt...off brand

And my makeup~


No words can describe how much I need new lenses and the only reason I'm not getting them is that I JUST DON'T KNOW which ones to get!!! I wish there was someone that could help me with thatT_T

G A L S

Mayu and her trash twin


A chimpan in it's natural habitat

We took some puri as well




Noy & I trying to take a pic of our puri albums but Mayu....

MOVE

There XD

When it's late and all the shops are closed at the center you have to find other ways to have fun XD




And at our favorite shooting spot~~







I had so much fun with my galsT0T
 I can't wait for this next meet I swear that's what I live for (And George Harrison)
In this week's meet we are having this kind of a photoshoot with 2 students making a short film about Akipoyo^^ Gonna have to find something to wear lol I have no clue

So that's it for today's post that was mostly pics but omg we took many picsXD
I miss the days we could make an Akipoyo meet every weekT_T Hopefully we'll meet a lot this summer!

Wish you all a lovely day!

GeorgiePiyo

1 件のコメント: