2019年6月19日水曜日

ガングロトリオ馬鹿馬鹿しい

Good Morning!

I'm working double shift today so I wanted to sleep late but I woke up:(
Too many mornings of waking up at 5 am makes me incapable of sleeping too many hoursT0T
So ok I might as well make a new postXD


After the Japan Night at the TLV university last week where we did a little parapara show, We took some silly pics outside so I wanted to post them seperatlyXD
Also I have the developed photos from my disposable camera:D

Fierce

not ready..

VERY READY

Love ganguro trio<3


Oh also my outfit that day!

Top...Bezalel market (it was 5 nis!) love the python print:D
Skirt...FOX (second hand from HaMetzion)
Belt...Bigudit
Chain belt...eBay
Boots...Espe

So basically all was SUPER cheap but the bootsXD

Parapara All Stars pose

Team Espe!


Hi



All we need is a camera to have funXD

The people passing by thought we were crazy
Rolling on the floor like there's no tomorrowXD

Today I'm gonna take the photos I chose to print and I can't wait to decorate themXD I need to figure out if I want another photo album or like a board of photos to hang on the wall~ We'll see..


Now I better eat something and get ready, Gonna be scary today since it's the day before the sale starts! I DO NOT WANT to go to work lol
But I mostly don't want to do tomorrow lol first day of sale is the scariest. Also Friday... god please don't let me die there
There are 439503804 things I want already lol but I;;m not sure what I should get and what I should wait for the price to go lowerXD
Anyway, I'll go do the things I gotta do now there's no use ignoring it any longer lol

Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Georgie

1 件のコメント:

  1. Love these photos! Sometimes I wish I could go back in time with the stuff we have now and take fun photos like these. AND THOSE BOOTS!♥
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除