2019年6月16日日曜日

Movie date with mom (Co*De)



Before I go to sleep I wanna make a small post about my movie date with mom last week^^
We went to see the movie Rocket Man about Elton John~

This was my outfit that day

Overall...MarpleQ
Top...off brand
Shoes...ZARA
Bag...Roxy
Accessories...LOVE BOAT, SBY, etc

I wanted something kinda comfortable cause I had a parapara practice with Innu & Noy before I met my mom^^

Point!

Favorite Point!
It's 100% me

With the gals 

Debuting the photos for my disposable camera!:D I'll post more during the week cause today I finally developed them!^^

So about the movie..

I really like the new trend of musical biopics! I LOVED Bohemian Rhapsody and I really liked Rocket Man as well, Even though it was a little different cause it was more like a musical then Borhap
I didn't know anything about Elton John before the movie and I most say I like him much more now as a personalityXD his music is nice but it's not something I listen to in my free time like my music taste might seem like I would love him but I actually never really did until now~
Well, I'm gonna sit here and wait for the Beatles biopic that I wanna see in the next year the universe owe me this
And please let it be one with more then 2 sentences for George
Amen

Also one of my favorite part was when mom took oldschool purikura with me!<3
even though she was like "put a sticker on my face pls" Still I think we looked cuteXD

Then we sat at Landver and I ate desert and coffee:D

I love meeting my mom in the middle of the week and I really hope we do it more. The next movie we wanna see is Aladdin! My Arabian prince<3


I'm now at my parents' actually cause tomorrow I have to go to the doctor near here and I'm really nervous cause it's something pretty important that I waited for a few weeks and I really wanna get this over with ><

I wanna know if I'm ok:( I really hope everything is fine and I won't have to worry anymore;-; I'll update tomorrow~

Wish me luck~

Good Night,


GeorgiePiyo

3 件のコメント:

  1. You look super cute! I love the oldschool look and vibe of printed photos. Have you thought of getting an instax mini?
    I hope you are well, and feel good! Stay strong 💪

    返信削除
    返信
    1. What is it? like a film camera?
      I remember when I was in Bezalel we had to buy film for photography class and is was so expansiveT_T

      And thank you cutie<33333333

      削除
  2. You and Mama are so cute! Also hope you're feeling okay!♥
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除