2020年1月18日土曜日

New Nails~Ran Chan inspired!



Right before I go to sleep, I wanna show you my new nails, And some Georgiekaji's of this month^^
So on Wednesday I went to get my nail done at Emichi's Chuu Nails!

This time I wanted something pink, So I decided on my favrite pattern, Pink leopard!

Those nails were inspired by Ran chan's phone!

I inlove with them! Emi's work is truly amazing and I'm just so happyT_T Thank you so much!!!

This was my outfit that day~ I went to the hisalo after work and then I met Emi that was in Tel Aviv, We ate lunch together and then we went to Emi's to get my nails done^^

Tank top...Anap
Jacket...Juicy Cuture
Skirt...Pull & Bear
bag...off brand
Shoes...Tsubasa x Gilfy x Backs
Shushu...100en shop

Some more Georgiekajis~ Mostly boring ones cause it's super cold


Overall...Zara men
Pullover...Forever21
Boots...Crocs
Necklace...TOPTEN



Top...off brand
Jacket...JSG
Skirt...Billabong
Bag...off brand
Shoes...Zara
Belt...Bigudit (second hand)
Accessories...BLESS

Pullover...Castro men
Pants...Edwin
Hat...WC
Bag...Kinji


Knit...FOX
Coat...Roxy
Pants...Forever21
Tights...off brand
Shoes...Zara
Scarf...off brand


Pullover...a present
Overall...MarpleQ
Poshettto...LOVE TOXIC
Shoes...NEWS

Parker...Anap
Pants...Zara
Shoes...Primark

Pullover...Spinns second hand
Coat...off brand
Scarf...a present
Pants...Edwin
Gloves...Costumized

So that's it for today's post! TomorrowI'll blog about our last meet for sure!
Check my blog tomorrow too;D

Good night!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

3 件のコメント:

  1. התמורה הטובה ביותר על העבודה שלי זה שאתה מרוצה ושמח!! (♡´౪`♡)
    וכמובן שכל פיט מושלם!! ובאופן כללי אתה מושלם!!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. כל פעם שאנחנו עושים ציפורניים אני לא יכול להפסיק להסתכל!! אני באמת הכי מרוצה בעולם כל שנייה אני מסתכל עליהן ואיני מאמין;0;
      <3

      削除
  2. Your nails are just beyond perfect! I love them!!!!
    And I always get inspired by your #georgiekaji!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除