2020年1月1日水曜日

HNY 2002!



Last night I was working an evening shift and I got home pretty late, very close to midnight, But then I spent some time with Hatuli and ate hummus and had funXD This is my kind of new year's eve tbh, Very typical for us lol

I just wanted to make a short post before I go to work, And thank all the people that made this year great~
THANK YOU
 I love the people in my life and I gotta say that this year was actually better for me from many reasons! Maybe it wasn't all good, But all and all I feel that I achieved many goals this year and I feel so much more relaxed and happy and I hope that the next year will keep on progressing in that manner.
I want to thank the people who are still reading my blog after all those years, And also to new readers as well^^ I wish that next year will be full of adventures and mischievous fun to fill this blog!

With that I wish you again a Happy New Year
Either you are now in 2020 or with us in 2002, I wish this year will be great for you all and a special wish for my generation:
I wish this year we all find ourselves, Feel secure and happy and fulfill our dreams that are good for us, Even if it means we have to give up old dreams that are holding us down, New dreams are made every day^^

Love you so so much<3

GeorgiePiyo

1 件のコメント:

  1. שנה טוב ג'ורג! ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ
    מצפה בקוצר רוח לזכרונות הכייפים שנעשה כולם ביחד! (੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭✧

    返信削除