2020年1月18日土曜日

Akipoyo meet->Secret project??


オッス!

Today I'm gonna blog about our last Akipoyo meeting last week^^
We met at NewDeli for makeup time~ This really become our regular place lol
It was my day off so for a change I wasn't beat and I had full energy:D
Since the lighting is always a little dark when you do your makeup outside, I found a solutionXD


Some of the regular mess


After we finished our makeup and ate lunch we went to the center so Mayu could get her burger king XDDD
Emi & I got fruit shakes as well~

Bob the builder

Love my new bag

Kyaa

This time the shake was even better then last time! I think I got it:
Banana
Strawberries
Mango
Halva
A little bit of chocolate
A little bit of dates honey
Milk based with just a tiiiiiiny bit of yogurt

Innu waiting for us, forever lonely in gorgeous

Emi giving me photobombing at it's best



ukiki dance

Then we met Mayu & Noy at Burger King and took out some egg mags
We discussed our old-new secret project~~


Bitton VS Bitton

Then we started working on our project, I can't wait for you guys to see it!

All our shit

Then it got really late already and Mayu had to go, but the four of us went outside to take outfit pics

Lately I have a denim setup boom so I got all my denim jacket and skirts together and matched them to create set upsXD

Denim skirt & Jacket...Second hand
Top...TwentyFourSeven
Belt...Pull&Bear
Shoes...Atta Girl
Accessories...LOVE BOAT

Some photos with my Miyu rin

XD

Twinz



Innu & Noy at the backXD


Then Noy had to take her bus and I went with Innu & Emi to take some purikura
We didn't have time to decorate it this time cause we had to go it was super late already! The time passed sooooooo quicklyT_T


This weekend I rested a lot~ Yesterday after work I came home and went to sleep but my phone dyed in the middle of my nap so instead of waking up at 19:30 I woke up at 21:30T_T So I ended up staying awake till 4 am cause Hatuli and I ate some soup and watched our fave tv show.
Then today I woke up and did some house chores and watched 538388 episodes of GALS lol
Now I'm just sad that the weekend is overT_T

Why does weekends has to be this short is Israellllllll Only a day and a half for me:( Even less

Well, I hope this week will be fun and not as exhausting as last week:X
See you on my next post~

Byekiiiiiiii

GeorgiePiyo

6 件のコメント:

  1. אני ממש שמח לשמוע שנחת!!!
    ומחכה כבר לעבוד על הפרוייקט הסודי!
    (*⌒▽⌒*)θ~♪

    返信削除
    返信
    1. באמת אנחנו צריכים כברררר אני מת שיהיה לנו כבר משו מוכן כדי שזה ידרבן אותנו להמשך:P

      削除
  2. Weekends always go by 100 times too fast :'( Cute pictures! ^U^

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you^^
      And yeah they always doT_T That's why I love but hate to over sleep on weekends lolol

      削除
  3. i wonder what ur secret project is?? give us a hint! lol ԅ(¯﹃¯ԅ)

    返信削除
  4. I'm so curious about what the project is!!!! I love your denim outfit!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除