2020年1月23日木曜日

Shekel store shopping!

GM!

It's a late morning and the sun is shining~ I'm so happy!
After this horrible rainy days that we had last week and this week I feel so grateful for this weather, It really does affect my mood!


So yesterday was my day off!
Since I wasn't too careful at work I lost 2 nailsXD So Emi was kind enough to fix them for me. We decided that we'll go to  shekel shopping spree after the nails are fixed!
So this was my makeup yesterday~ Nothing too special, I really need new lenses though:X


I was wearing my new 2002 necklace from Adika

My friend saw it and sent me a pic immediately and Noy, Emi & I got it lol

Of course she had to photobomb my selfies



Donkey face

Pastel Amekaji!
If the Shekel store was a real person...


So Emi is always talking about the shekel stores in her city, And I really wanted to check them out!
Shekel store is like a $ store but cheperXD

Shekel City

We went crazy over the Pooh san stickers

It says 'Star of the week'

We bought A LOT
I really have to stop myself in that kind of shopping cause I can lose it lol
I see potential in so many things and Emi is exactly like that so that combo is very dangerous lol

Then after all the stores were closed we went to eat our junk dinner




we were sitting there for like 2 hours lol

Then we went to take purikura but after one photo the machine was stuckT_T It's really old so it takes time between photos
So meanwhile we sat close to it and took out all our gets

All together

The puri that we did first lol

Shekel stores is my idea of heaven


This is what I got!

Denim backpack
Blue monkey ukki
Pink pencil..cup?
Red flower hair accessory
759498 Pooh kun stickers
Naked bead phone strap
Israel kun pin
Some key chains
Beaded accessories
colorful bracelets
Amekaji style necklace

Then we went to check the machine and it worked but before we collected all our stuff some other people got in and it was stuck again!!!!
CHO-UZA!

Anyway, We waited some more and took outfit pics outside



Onepiece...Baby Shoop
Bag...Kinji
Sicks...ANAP
Shoes...Primark
Hat...DonDon Down
Accessories...Off brand

Twinz as always





D:

Emi got us matching butterfly Tweety phone straps at from those things you put money and twist and some stuff falls down it's hole I really have no idea how those things calledXD


Chuu Nails~~~~

Ke-tai check!

Then we heard the puri machine restarting

Running to make sure it was it

IT'S STARTING

Yessssssssssssss the puri machine is workingggggggggg

Then we took some more purikura of course and then it was already really late and I had to take my bus but of course we took some more picsXD



And then we really had to goXD
So we went to Emichi's house and I took the stuff I left there but I FORGOT THE BAG WITH ALL MY GETS!!!
Cho-mukka><
But that's ok cause she'll bring it to me next time we meet~


Now I think I'm gonna decorate my new purikura album~ I got a new one for 2002 but still didn't have an idea for how to deco the cover. I think I have one now!

So I wish you all a great day and hopefully this weather stays like this and the rain is over for good (Probably not buy I can dream)

Byeki!

GeorgiePiyo

4 件のコメント:

  1. בכלל היה סופר כיף!!
    ∩(︶▽︶)∩
    צריכים לעשות את זה לעיתים קרובות יותר!☆♡☆

    返信削除
  2. That looks like so much fun! I love stores like that too and I am also the same! I buy SO much stuff because I have so many ideas for things but they just end up unused until I find them years later TT-TT

    返信削除
  3. Gachapon! I'm not sure if they have a name in English haha. I loove both outfits, but especially Emi's earrings! Too cute

    返信削除
  4. waow u guys had so much fun I'm jealous of you 24/7 ( •̀ .̫ •́ )✧
    I am forbidden from shopping anymore since I have wayyyyyyy too much stuff
    make sure you upload a post about what u ended up putting ur stickers on! ( ̄︶ ̄)↗ 

    返信削除