2020年5月10日日曜日

Akipoyp Meet!💋


Hi~Hi

Suuuuuuuuuper tired but also too tired to talk about itT_T Let's just say I got back to work I'm working 10~12 hours a day with only 30 minutes break and I have to wake up at 5 am every morning
That's the very short ver. of it
So If I haven't been active or haven't replied for the last few days, Please forgive me, I'm so confused I almost got run over twice today.

Anyway, The one thing I want to do (after I ate dinner<3) is to blog today before I go to sleep~ I wanna tell you about our Akipoyo gyarusa meet last week before my life went from 0 to 100 in a day:P


After a veeeeeeeeery long time we haven't met we finally had a full gyarusa meet at Emi's cute new apartment! Now you have to understand it's really hard for us, We're used to meet every week at least once if not twice!

So that morning was a real struggle style-wise, I wanted something oldschool but I feel I'm not so tanned right now cause I can't go to the hisalo often;-; So eventually I went for amekaji

My makeup for that day~ Lenses are Ellen Panda PM Brown from Klenspop^^

Top lashes: Pink Jem PT-01 
Bottom lashes are random ones from Donqi

So I had to walk half the way by foot lol cause my bus to where Emi lives changed it's routs temporarily, It was hot and it was a long walk lol
But then it was really short by busXD I arrives a little later then everyone and we immediately started eating snacks and plying with Emi's kitties:D

This was my outfit for that day~ Very casual
Tshirt...Victoria's Secret
...Pants
...Shoes
Hat...Tsubasa x Headstar
Necklace...Lovebo
Bracelets...Hand made by Emi, off brand

My twin

I also had coffee in the wholesome mug cup of surfer boy Yan (Mayu thought it was Britney)

Hanging out


Don't lie to me you started singing that 70's show's theme song in your head

Thank you for the selfie Monki

Then we went out for a bit to get food
Masking with Innu

Very fat mister that was sitting next to the pet shop

Waiting in line to the local stock shop to buy diy stuff

Then we went to check the purikura machine and it wasn't working!T______T NOT FAIR
I really missed doing puri I was looking forward to itT_T
We did get new phone straps from the gachapon, I got Jerry dressed as a duck:D matching with Noy!

Mayu & Emi swimming in the pool

Then we went to the pizza place and ordered pizza and fruit shake
Aaaaaaah I missed fruit shakesT_T

Emi & me trying to take a photo of our shakes but Mayu

Then we came home and ate pizza and we just goofing around watching tiktoks and other stuffXD
Emi stuck a banana pen in my hair and the mooned me
 

We did a friendshit tattoo
Hairy leg sisters (The hairier leg is mine)

Some pis of that day in Emi's gyaru room



It was so fun meeting my gals again! I missed them so much!T_T
I really hoped I could see them again this week but now that I'm working again (and like.. twice as much as I did before corona) I really have no time:( I'm glad we did it last week it was really last minute and I didn't even know it
Let's hope this situation ends soon and I can meet them again!


Well, Tomorrow we get new stock and I have SO MUCH work I literally haven't been through any 
report or app at work since we reopened and I have no idea what's going on with my stock and sales but I did see my department is e m p t y so tomorrow I'll have to do new coordination and refill everything with the very little stock I believe I'm left with lol
I'm starting at 6:30

Anyway, I'm glad I still blogged today and I hope I'll keep doing that even though I'm tired all the timeT_T Now I'm gonna go and take a shower and hopefully 22:30 I'm already in bed XD

Good night~!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

2 件のコメント:

  1. I'm glad that you all were able to meet after so long, I'm really jealous because my area will be in lockdown still until at least May 31st, maybe longer still. (┬┬﹏┬┬)

    Even after, we probably won't be able to meet as a group because of restrictions.
    Your make is so cute, and georgiekaji remains your supreme style!!~( ̄▽ ̄)~*

    I hope your job won't be so stressful soon!!(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

    返信削除
  2. בכלל נערי איך שמחתי שיא לי לראותך גם בדייט וגם במפגש ואני ממש מקווה שנצליח להפגש יותר כשהכל קצת יירגע..
    באופן כללי לגבי העבודה שלך אני מקווה שיש לפחות טיפטיפה פחות לחץ או לפחות שישפר בהקדם ושתוכל לעשות דברים שאתה אוהב כמו שצריך;W;
    אוהב אותך חברי החתיכי

    返信削除