2020年5月17日日曜日

Hisalo and work


Good Morning~~

Today is my day off!
Last week I worked 6 times, But starting from this week I finally have my day off and also one day where I start later then usual, I guess they finally realized they were killing their employees:P
There nothing much that going on in my life right now cause I basically just go to work and back home, And all I ever wear is my uniform;; But last week there was one time that Emi and I managed to go to the hisalo at the same time~

This time 12 minutes

I'm slowly trying to go back to my tan from before quarantine lol

Then we had a little bit of time even though it was pretty late already (we only met at like 7 or something) and so we went to buy our favorite fruit shake at YOGO after 2 monthsT_T

perfect
Excuse my bare nailsT_T

Red suppin faces and uniforms

Then we went to take puriiiiiiiiiii I missed it so muchT_T
I really wish life will go back to normal already~ 

 suppin 

Emi and the waniwani she accidentally stole from the hisalo

Then we played 3 games of air hockey and Emi won 2, So we're now 3-4
We really need to make that score boars we wanted to makeXD


The good thing about life right now is that I can stop worrying about money as much as I did while sitting at home on quarantine. Now that I'm back to work and I work A LOT, Things will get better, And I'm glad.
But boy, I'm so tired all the time

The fun thing about work is always the commercial work, Even though it's a smaller part of my day compared to other things I have to do since we're so few and the work is so intense

My favorite coordination I did lately and the only one I actually took photo of before people destroyed itT_T


We basically get a coordination "atmosphere photo" from Spain for each collection, Usually it has like 2~3 elements like a print, fabric type, colors or stuff like that, And then we take the items we have from this collection and build the coordination according to that photo. I love working in Dizengoff enter branch cause we actually don't get full collections and we have to improvise a lot and not just copy what we see in the photo we got. This wall was 100% invented by me lol that's why it was so funXD Lately  I improvise even more since I don't have much stock left and it's hard to work with the atmosphere photos, So I create my own and no one can say anything cause I have no choice, I really like thatXDD

As I mentioned we are very few workers and we only do 1 shift from 7~7 (sometimes we start a little later) and even though it's hard, I like the people who work with me in this situation and I feel like when all the other people will come back to work I'll hate every minute of it lol

Jun losing it in the stock room

The most annoying part is the costumers.
I have no doubt that it doesn't happen everywhere around the world and that Israel has the worst costumers
Take a look at my poor department that was perfectly organized when we opened the store in the morning.


All we do is organize or try to at least, But people are so rude and when you ask them not to try on  stuff in the middle of the store they yell at you or ignore you, And then throw the clothes they didn't want everywhere
That's disgusting, I would never ever do that

Anyway, This week will be a little less horrible I think, Cause I rested well this weekend and also cause I hope people will be a little more chill about shopping:X


And for a completely different topic~
 The  Papillon cover is out! Volume 2 in light blue and beautiful Gyaransu gals<3
My babypoyo is on the coverrrrrr

I can't wait to see the whole issue already!  It's gonna be out in the end on this month^^
Please check out Papillon's SNS~


Well, gonna go to the grocery store now and do some house chores on my day off lol
Forever Kiiroitori

Have a great day!<3

GeorgiePiyo

4 件のコメント:

  1. ילדון חמוד איזה כיף שנפגשתם!
    והקיר מהמם אני ממש אוהב את הצבעיםםם
    הגיע הזמן שיתנו לכם יום מנוחה;-;
    מתגעגע מלא!

    返信削除
  2. Omgggggg I hate retail cause of that. Why can't people keep their manners with them when they go shopping? I'm so sorry! Hope things get better <3
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除
  3. There isn't a way for you to only work 5 days? You seem pretty stressed!!!

    返信削除
  4. האהוב המסכן שלי שעובד קשה TT TT
    !!
    מזל שאנחנו לפחות מתראים פה ושם במהלך השבוע!!
    אחרת לא היינו שורדים
    ……┌┤´д`├┐

    返信削除