2020年5月4日月曜日

🎕❤8 Years Anniversary❤🎕


Hi Hi!

Long time since my last post;;  I was either busy\not in the mood but now I'm trying to make all the posts I wanted to make + report the stuff that happen:D

SO I wanted to start with the first thing that happened after my last post, 8 years anniversary with Hatul!

Every year on our anniversary we go to a cool restaurant but this year we couldn't so we decided to make a special dinner ourselves. It took us almost a week to decide what's on the menu but then we finally chose and started making the preparations~
Some stuff had to be made a day before and also we had to buy some stuff that are not easily found but in the end we did everything we wanted!

The day on the anniversary (30.4) we went to an Asian grocery store to get Inarizushi. This store is right in front of Emi's new apartment to we also went to visit her and her little kitties!^^

At the flower shop~ Buying Emi & Yan a small present for their new apartment

Babiessssssssss
I'm holding Kiki and Hatul is holding Monki:D

Baby Kiki

Emi kindly making us lunchXD Thank you:DD

At Emi's Neko Cafe



Look at thisssssssssss


It was really nice to see Emi and the cool new apartment, And of course to meet her new babies:D
After that we went home and started working

Soba, Mentsuyu & rice are ready!

I actually had a lot of fun making this dinner with Hatuli!
If you didn't know that about me, I HATE cooking, Like really hate it. But for some reason this was super fun and the dinner turned our amazing!

Inarizushi
Tamagoyaki
Soba noodles with 2 choises of dipping sauce: with spring onion or small radish 
Namasu & Tsukemono




We wanted to watch a movie so we chose 'Lost in Translation' which I really likedT_T I wanna cry when I think of all the early 2000s Tokyo footage thereT_____T

For dessert we had Purin and fruits
The caramel on the purin burnt a little bitXD But still was good~ In the fruit plate we had Super expensive melon (XD), Persimmon and nashi^^

I think it's the best dinner we ever made and it was so fun and special I'm so happy
It's funny how 8 years already passed! I love my Hatul and I'm happy that I have him, I can't imagine my life if I haven't met him and his my bestest friend in the worldT_T 


Oh, And almost forgot!
All the recipes we used for this dinner are from the Japanese cooking 101 YouTube channel! Check it out it has endless cool recipes!<333

Well, Now I'm going to the stock shop to get some things that we need:P
See you in my next post

Byeki!

GeorgiePiyo

7 件のコメント:

  1. Awwwww happy anniversary to you two! I'm so happy for you. And love definitely makes things a lot better. I am the same way with my fiance <3 Hoping to move out soon with him :D
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you so much!<333
      I mean, They are our best friends aren't they?<33
      I hope you move in together as well!^^

      削除
  2. Awh happy anniversary to you both! The food you have cooked looks absolutely delicious, and I'm gad you were still able to celebrate it with yummy food!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you so much my Ayape<333333
      I wouldn't believe it but this dinner made me kinda wanna try and cook more stuff?:OO I still need to think about itXD But for sure i'm closer to it then everXDD

      削除
  3. Happy anniversary~~! ♥ That food looks so good~ I should learn from that channel!
    - Amiman♥

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you so much!<3
      And this is such a great channel! Avtually I wanna try so many things there that I don't know where to startXD

      削除
  4. יום שנה שמח לבאקהפורו מס 2!!☆☆☆☆
    (סתם סתם אנחנו שנינו מס 1)
    אני אוהב אתכם מאוד ושמח שהצלחתם לבוא אליי לזמן מה
    ♡♡♡

    返信削除