2021年9月1日水曜日

デジカメ📸

おはピょ🐣

Today I'm not feeling my best, I'm glad I have a day off so I can rest a little ~

Here are yesterday's blurry co*de pics from my degicame



Tunic...Guess
Slippers...AttaGirl
Bag...Zara
Necklace...Gilfy
Sunglasses...Tsubasa × Jins

Idk why but I really love blurry pics at night🌃

Also!! I got those 2 pocchis from the August Ranzuki♡♡(^o^)v 

And here are some of yesterday's purikura(o・ω・o)

I'm with Hatul today but I still don't know if we go out cause I don't know if I'm feeling good w 
We'll see 

バイキー☆

2 件のコメント:

  1. I love blurry pics too! They remind me of old gal blogs.
    Omg those bags are so cute!!!!
    Hope you're feeling better!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydreamblog.com

    返信削除
  2. How pretty are you?? But it's sad to hear that you don't feel good T_T pls rest and take care!!

    返信削除