2021年9月7日火曜日

Rosh HaShana🍎🍯

こんばんは☆

Before I go to sleep I'll tell u a little about my holiday!

Yesterday's morning I went to work

It was pretty busy cause it was Rosh HaShana eve but it was ok!
Then Hatul picked me up and we took the bus to his parents house
Rosh HaShana is the Jewish new year! At the holiday dinner
Traditionally we wear white and eat apple in honey for a sweet new year!

There were so many desserts! Vegan fruits sushi~~ I really liked it w

Back home Hatul and I watched some doco series 
Hatul took my shushu as always and now he's ran Kotobuki w

Today's morning we had breakfast with hatul's parents and then coffee & dessert, then they took us home

But on the way we went to an antique shop!

Outside it was really cool it was in a moshav, which is like.. a village? Idk how to describe it ww town? Idk

Barbie

There were so many cool stuff!!!!!!! Omg
Next time I might get one of those 

We found such cool stuff there!!! Some of what we got:

I'm inlove 
It's exactly what I wantedddd

Also Hatul really wanted this goose w

I'll post the other stuff tomorrow!

Now I'm gonna go to sleep
Tomorrow it's still holiday so I have a day off and Akipoyo are coming over^^ 

Good night, see u tomorrow!♡

2 件のコメント:

  1. Is it a small town??? cuz I lived in one...it's usually a smaller town but the villages around "belong" to the city...

    返信削除
  2. May you have a blessed new year!!! ♥
    Wahhhh that stuff is so perfect for you!!!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydreamblog.com

    返信削除