2021年9月2日木曜日

あ~あ

Woke up 20 minutes ago and the I'm trying to get up and get ready 
But I feel so badddd

I'm sick since yesterday 
Or actually it started the night before yesterday 

I tested for COVID just in case cause I didn't want to be irresponsible and go out not knowing 

よかった
At least it's only a cold

But today I have to go to work and then to my senpai's wedding (w I never know how to call it cause she's my boss but boss sounds wierd when speaking of my work place and I feel like senpai might be the most accurate form of this relationship www)

Idk how I will feel later today but after I eat something I'll take a pill and hope for the best~

It took me forever to find what to wear to the wedding but eventually decided on this Mary Quant dress🌼

I felt like wearing something pucchi-gara

Anyway, I really need to start getting ready for work so gotta go~

Byebye

2 件のコメント:

  1. So glad it's just a cold but hope you feel better!!!!
    Also loving that dress you chose~
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydreamblog.com

    返信削除