2021年9月5日日曜日

買ったもの💓

 Hiiii

Here r my recent gets!

Mostly casual stuff~ R'-style(♡`ω´)

Another pair of sneakers!!! I love them so much they are really minnie chan w

And speaking of minnie chan~ super comfy maxi dress♡♡

Also got this wanpi/tunic that I really love I wanna wear it in winter too on top or a turtle neck with boots(o・ω・o)

And some other things~~

SBY cap, Rilakkuma charm, Visee eyeshadow palette & August Ranzuki (with those ADORABLE pocchis!!!! One is JSG and one is Lip Service)

I bought this palette cause Ikemegu had it and I got to say I love it!!!

I love this issue of Ranzuki it's really Hade and I feel really inspired!
Idk what this hade boom is but it's happening and I'm loving it!

Also they somehow heard about my boom and the novelty present this month was JSG pocchi?? ありあとーR'たち!w

Gotta go now!
See u later またね♡

2 件のコメント:

  1. I love everything!!!!! Also very much am in love with that red tunic!!!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydreamblog.com

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank youuu^^ the tunic is actually hot pink💗💗

      削除