2023年4月15日土曜日

デート💗

Yesterday afternoon we had a date at Babylon♡

On the way we walked on the beach a little bit cause it was pretty(´ω`)


windy🌬️

looking at sneakers as always cause Hatul is obsessed 

I really want it I love him

After doing a few rounds (100099) on the PIU we tried to get the ugly dolls from this machine that promised prize every time

and we literally won 2 each play
look at those poor guys

I love them more cause they're ugly

bonus prize
literally 

כל המסכנים

Also Hatul got my a chili squishy jellyfish from the gachapon

(ノ≧▽≦)ノ

Going home with a full bag w

It was so fun and we did all level 6 and a bit of level 7☆


My co*de yesterday

Dress...Vence
Shoes...Nike
Shush...Peach John


Necklace...SweetHeart♡Yun

PinkPinkPink🧁

I was exhausted after Babylon and work and the many pancakes I ate w
fell asleep on the couch as usuall

And today w

I'm going to visit my grandma now

so I'll see u later!

byeki

1 件のコメント: