2023年4月30日日曜日

Haifa p.2🌊

After brunch we went to look for some thrift shops~
We found this cute flower shop too🌼








I took 186589648900 more photos w
I love flowers♡🌷

We walked snd walked and walked and climbed countless amount of stairs 

やだ

Can't believe we climbed from the sea level to here by foot

Finally at the huge thrift shop

after that we looked at some more shops and then finally, Dinner(・∀・)


This pizza was amazing 


then after that I was already SO FULL
Hatul also wanted we have ice cream but I literally couldn't www

on the train home🌅

We had such a fun day together ❤️
I'm can't believe it's been 11 years!!!

ドキドキ

And now, I go to sleep 
I'm already DEAD
\( ̄0 ̄)/

ぴょやすみ🐤💗🐱

2 件のコメント:

  1. חמודים שאתם, הזמן טס ואני מאחל לכם עוד שנים רבות של אושר!💕 הכל נראה ממש טעים וכיפי ונראה שהיה לכם יום דייט מוצלח אני שמח💕💕

    返信削除
  2. שמח שנהנתם💗💗 הכל מראה טעיםם
    ואתם הכי חמודיםם🌸🎀💖

    返信削除