2023年4月27日木曜日

ふんわり

Tried something different with my hair today


Not sure I'm liking it too much
it's my old hairstyle 
but I just feel like somehow it's not 100% what I want



I think if maybe I had a bigger hair curler?
idk
but we'll go through the day and see how I feel

it's all adds up to my recent moni style crisis w
I feel like I have nothing to wear, I'm bored with my hair and not happy about my gal makeup

I think it's just that I need inspiration 
not that any of what I got is not good, just not 100% what I want
you know the feeling?
Last night I watched my all times favorite movie

haven't watched it for years
still know it by heart w

and ofc my first celebrity crush♡


miss him(´;ω;`)

this movie has many memories for me
I love it so much♡♡♡

Hope I won't be late for work today
I took so long to do this hair

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿