2023年4月16日日曜日

Gets!🐻

Hi!

Been a while since I did a gets post♡
this time I only post clothes & such no makeup, even though I bought some new makeup ad well☆

So first of all, my spring boom again, like last year- Suzy's Zoo(´ω`)

Knit dress by titty & Co. collaboration with Suzy's Zoo!

Mayu has the same one in white(゚ω゚)

Boof keychain♡

Also, my new favorite item-
ByeBye spring coat! I wanted one like this exactly!!!

HbG Kuma tshirt♡ I really want an hgb bag as well

Mokomoko hibi setup
it's not a knows brand but I liked that it's all white and had hibi🌺


Barbie tshirt♡ I think it's very Ikemegu so I got it(´ω`)

That's it for this time!
I'm waiting for some more things but I try not to spend too much right now(((^^;)

see you later!

ByeBye🎀

2 件のコメント:

  1. הכל מושלם!!! וואי והסט של ההיביסקוס😍😍😍

    返信削除
  2. תתחדשששש הכל מושלם💖💖

    返信削除