2023年11月5日日曜日

against all odds

I'm still alive

and I don't feel like getting into the situation here at the moment
maybe some other time.

for now,
I'm finally going back to work



(had to stop cause a girl on the bus complimented on my nails(^ω^)

so, today's outfit☆

feeling very casual of course,
but it's somehow inspired by my latest boom- Gossip Girl

I started watching only 2 years too late (remember it's 2009 now w)

and I feel very inspired by the overall style, of course like everyone- Serena✨️

I really like her style☆


Who else watched/was watching?
who's your favorite character?

I finished season 1 last night and then did my Japanese homework ~

oh! and almost forgot to share outfit detailsk3

アクセ

I bought those earrings with Noichi in Bialik

I'm getting off the bus now
so talk to u later

ばい

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿