2023年11月12日日曜日

Gets🛍

おは
 

This is yesterday's dinner w
got it at Otello after Babylon~

here's today's casual co*de


Tshirt...Love Girls Market
Pants...Sword Fish
Belt & Cardigan...Shein
Bag...Spiral Girl
Shoes...Dizisen

so can I tell otonappoi is my boom?

well, it's not really surprising w

still loving ott and colorful and cute stuff but for everyday looks I feel more casual and otona and therefore I got some new clothes

Loving Lip Service lately


And Sword Fish (it's the pants I'm wearing today)


Some everyday accessories from Shein



I'll probably won't really buy anything anytime soon cause of the situation here and all
but I have older gets to share with u here all the time cause I always take pics and then forget to make a gets post w

well
gotta get off

see u♡

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿