2023年11月20日月曜日

Happy Bday to Hatul🐱💗

おはよう☔️ 

it's so rainy today
and yesterday it was too

Yesterday was my Hatul's bday♡♡♡♡♡♡♡


We went for coffee and brunch

and we ate a lot w


that place was so cute! we have to go back there to try more of their pastries(^q^)🥐🧁🍰


When we were about to leave it's starting POURING RAIN 


safe and sound but hair is ruined w


Then we went to Babylon but we only played one game( ´△`) cause there was a guy on the machine for 1000000 years

Then we went home togetsome rest and change before going to a restaurant for dinner~

yesterday's co*de



Tshirt...Zara Men
Shorts...Disney store
Shoes...Vans
Hat...L.D.S

Outer is my AKP hoodie(^ω^)


my boom- pajama pants笑(‘∀‘ )


simply make☆


I love this hat!
I bought it cause of Ikemegu w as everything I buy lately 
ww
メグコス

well
gotta go now

see you later♡

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿