2023年11月23日木曜日

looking for a new everyday make..💄

before going to bed

I remember I forgot to post today's co*de and make~


Tshirt...off brand
Shorts...Bonita
Cardigan...Zara
Tights...Sleg
Boots...Dizisen
Bag...Zara
Necklace...Shein

Paul(°∀°)


For today's make I tried something different ( bit)

I usually wear glitter cream eyeshadow (soft  gold) with a little bit of wine glitter eyeshadow on the outer corners for my everyday make
but felt a little bored lately and that I need a new everyday make for this season

so tried mocha make~
 

I'm not used to matt eyeshadows anymore ww 久々
but I like it
I added just a little bit of glittery eyeshadow by Jill Stuart

the rest is my regular make but with new shade of foundation 


This is the eyeshadow I used
m.a.c soft brown





I liked it but not more then my usual make 
so I'll keep trying 
(p^-^)p

it feels a little but too much like a contouring powder w
idk
tomorrow I'll try again

going to sleep now

(loving my pink nails!!)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿