2024年2月23日金曜日

Akipoyo Sleepover part 1🌙💋✨️

やほー(°∀°)

I'm already at my parents and finally can post photos from the Akipoyo gyarusa sleepover!



I was wearing my new favorite Peach John pajama🍑


ofc he was a part of the party


so I arrived to Noichi's and we had coffee and some snacks while waiting for Mayu chan☆

then when she arrived we started our planned activity~ Deco!🎀✨️💗

working in Noichi's studio was great cause she has everything u might need for deco(゚ω゚)






I made a pass case, Mayu made a pass case and a notebook and Noichi made a mirror and a picture frame🎀


I was the slowest (._.) 🐌 

this is the before 


and after!



I love the result! and it was so fun!!

I already ordered bijou for my next deco project (゚ω゚)

after that we got ready for bed, it was already so late
we had a food break in the middle but when we finished it was like 2 am w

I will post the second part about today in my next post!

bye for now !
(´ω`)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Deco is such a cute and fun sleepover activity omgg!! All of it came out perfect too!

    返信削除