2024年2月19日月曜日

買い物🛍PJ'S, lashes, etc.

 やほー(°∀°)

I'm in a very good mood
feeling productive (*・ω・)

I filmed some content today and also took photos of many things I wanted to show you!

so first I'll do this small gets post showing you my new PJ'S and some other stuff I got(。-ω-)

All my winter pajamas were very old and I needed something new and not too warm cause I have very mokomoko thick ones but I didn't have pajamas that I can actually sleep in (the ones I had are too warm for sleeping)
so I was looking for cute pajamas everywhere and I couldn't find any
and ofc you know what's the best place-
from Japan(°∀°)

so I found and bought two PERFECT ones that I'm soooo happy with!!!

🎀Peach John🎀


isn't that the cutest print you've ever seen?
I swear to god this is the cutest pajama ever made
it's flannel and just warm enough for colder nights 

🎀Victoria's Secret🎀


Cause of course??
this is a must.
I really wanted a pink one but since the PJ one is pink I thought black & white could be cute
plus it has pink details (。-ω-)

this one is cotton



I bought size M cause wanted it to be loose and comfy♡

And for other new gets!

Nesta recently gave me lots of lashes from her gal days!
I really can't wait to try them(°∀°) 



Also yesterday when Hatul and I went to the drugstore I bought some new face razors and restocked this Nivea face qash that i really like (I use it in the shower)


Also I bought a new plumper to try from Catrice
I'll let u know when I try it(´ω`)

Here's today's make!


I filmed a makeup video and tried new lashes that was sent to me from a lash store called Deolash~

Now I'm gonna help hatul make pancakes and later we go to his haircut appointment!

see you later♡

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿