2024年2月21日水曜日

ヤンキー🤙🏽💋

 おはぴょー🐤🐤🐤

quick post before I go and start getting ready!

yesterday was really fun♡

I stayed with Mayu at Pastel Junkies until she finished her shift

ヤンキー



we talked and took some pics and had some laughs cause the whole vibe was chaotic www








also I took a co*de pic there~



Cardigan...Bezalel market
Tshirt...Shinjuku Alta
Pants...Sword Fish 
Sunglasses...L.D.S
Bag...fake LV
Shoes...Shein

After Mayu got out from work we walked to Sarona and sat at Benedict 

I ate the Avocado & Eggs bagel


and cafelatte ofc w

Waiting to pay





just some gyaru mess w


then Mayu had to go and I took the train home


it was really fun to meet like this
 spontaneously!

today I'm going to the movies with my mom!

so I really gotta go get ready now
I'll post my makeup later!


byechi♡

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿