2024年2月25日日曜日

Akipoyo Sleepover part 2💋🎀🌺

Wanted to make this post yesterday but oh well~~

Hi!
this is the second part of the Akipoyo sleepover (´ω`)


So in the morning we woke up and had our morning coffee and just chill and chat(。-ω-)

Then we did face masks


Mayu's gudetama mask is horrifying www


finally started getting ready

 


our style theme was AKP jackets!


かんせいしました!



long time since I did this type of make
but I feel in the photo it doesn't show as irl


a bit more tsuyome/heavy? idk


co*de!


point of fashion- the back of my outfit w


we were so slow and chill in the morning 
we wanted to go to tlv but since in israel on weekends there is no public transportation we had to change plans
cause our last bus home would have been too early and we wouldn't have time in tlv
we decided to stay in our city and go thrifting and eat!



on the way to city center


at the metzion we found a second Mayu 


and a second me



it was really fun to get out for a bit but it was also fun to just be at home


just glad I got to spend many hours with the gals


this was the end of my week off work
I had so much fun!
and I feel refreshed and hyped to go back to work
I think I needed that break more then I knew

omw to work now and I hope I have time to get coffee before work
it was weird to do my everyday makeup this morning w
after a week of gal make every day

well,
back to daily life!

hope you have a wonderful week♡

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿