2019年10月19日土曜日

JKpoyo!

Ya-Ho~!

Today's post will be about the seifuku meet we had this week!
We finally did it after we plan it all summer, Even though it was still too hot, We couldn't wait any longer XD
We went to Icon but ended up just doing our own thing in the back like always lolol

Makeup~ nothing special. I really want new lashes I'm kinda bored with my eyemake lately:O

Well I met Emichu after work and we went to do our make at Mcdo as always, Then Noy joined us and we went to the con together.


Arrived at the con! All look the same as always lolol

PiyoBerryChu


Just hanging at the back waiting for the rest~





And taking some pics of course

Or: photobombing each other's selfies

Hello?

I love my ugly Pooh kun pochetto



I think I'm skipping the rest of the day and going to 109 hang at Shibuya instead

>:|

And also I met a new spooky too friendly friend!

Finally the rest of the gang arrived!

And we just sat there eating snacks XD




Chillin

lol Mayu

Then it was photo time again!XD

Hi egg can u hire us pls





Filming a new t.A.T.u video clip apparently

Don't mess with us

A little bit of fun service for the chikan

Come on guys let's go Hachi senpai is waiting



PiyoBerry!

Forever alone


Four Cool Cats

We went to Japanika for dinner and had some sake while Emi was turning me into a piece of art


Then we all headed back to the center to take some puri~ But Mayu had to leave for her last busT-T


At the center~ I old and need assistance

Which escalated very quickly




Then we went to the puri machine and took a lot of photos that I forgot to scanT_T But here is a photo of Emi & me inside the puri machineXD


We decorated the purikura and then Emi's bf gave me a ride home~ Thank you guys!:D

I had a really fun day with my gals and I can't wait for the next meet, And tbh I already want to do another seifuku meet, But maybe we SHOULD wait until it's less hot outsideXD

So that's it for today's post!
Hope you all had a great weekend and see you in my next post, Hopefully very soonXD

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

3 件のコメント:

  1. piyoberrychu are like triplets omg!! it looks like you guys had so much fun, i'm so jealous!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. When u move to tlv we can have all that fun together *cough*

      削除
  2. You make me want to do a kogal look so much T^T You all always look so adorable!!!!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除