2019年10月16日水曜日

BIG Tsubasa inspiration post!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

LONG TIME NO SEE

It's been forever since I posted (Even my last post was after a LONG time of no posting)
I thought about it and I realized that I had like a "boost down" mood for a long time, Even though I had a lot of fun with my gals, Got inspired by a few things and my summer was a blast, I had a few months of feeling like I wanna post less, Just be less active in the community in general. But the thing is, I really miss blogging. This was a very big part of my life for such a long time. Having no active blogger buddy also was kinda sad, But after reading Emichu's blog I feel like I really wanna go back to that. So I'm gonna try my best.

So what's new?

I'm still working in Zara at Dizengoff Center (our second home anyway) and I'm a coordinator in charge of the shoes department. I really love my job even though it's physically hard and the hours are crazy!
I'm hanging with Noy & Emichu every week at the center and we go tanning, taking pics and purikura and just having fun~ I really wish I could meet the rest of Akipoyo more but everyone is so busyT_T At least we have Halloween & Mayu's bday coming soon!
Lately I'm watching 'The Simple Life' and Emi & me are very much into Paris & Nicole's style (ugly tacky 2000s style) So this gives me a lot of inspiration, And also after watching it (especially the first season) I really got back into looking at Tsubasa inspo since it is very clear to me that her style in the early days was inspired A LOT by Paris's style!

So this was actually what I wanted to do today, As a comeback post:

TSUBASA MEGA POST!

Focusing mainly on her Popteen days and a little bit of Popsister too 

I feel like everytime I want a boost of inspo. No matter what I go back to Tsu chan!
Also, did everyone see her latest gyaru look for this 109 event she attended???
She looks exactly like 2012 Tsu chan! As if no years has past!
Forever the queen.


So let's start!

Check out the very Paris Hilton hat



 Love Tsu chan's boyish style so much


Tsubasa X Edwin


Forever want this skirt


S-Leg



Loooooooove this style!!!!

Tsubasa X Maison Gilfy



I'm sorry but even though we all hate him, UmeTsuba is still cute






Paris outfit 100%



Another paris look


Tsubasa X Headstar 

Tanned Tsuchan is the best Tsuchan



Tsubasa X AngelColor









HAIR <33


Some more Tsubasa X Edwin




Tsubasa X Jerry Girl








I love this makeup style







I think this is the first photo of Tsubasa I ever saved

Haiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrr

Tsubasa X Tralala


Not sure but I think this is Tsubacolle




Favorite look

Tsubasa X Liz Lisa









Some early egg days



Dolly Wink & Candy Doll












I WANT this hat







Iconic Liz Lisa look



Another favorite of mine










When Palty packages were worth keeping






She was so adorableT_T



Her eyebrow shape WOW





This hair is also very Paris



Tsubasa X JSG




My 3 Faves back in the days:
Ikemegu, Shizuka Muto & Tsu chan




Very rare photo of Tsubasa with black roots XD




















Tsubasa at the Tsubasa purikura XD

PEREFECT







Her rokku style was amazing





Tsu & Chi! <3333


Paris is that u?


I want this hair sm



Very early Bgal Tsubasa

Tsu in the middle


Can u tell??












Perfect bohemian style




Baby Tsubasa









This is SO PARIS and SO GAL
And I love it smT_T Shoels I cut my hair?XD






























Wish I could reach that haircolor


















I need this book




P e r f e c t

















TsubaMegu ! T_T



OK WHO RECOGNIZE THAT PARIS OUTFIT
















So that's it!
I hope u found some inspiration as well and I'm going to try and keep blogging more frequently from now on.
^^

Wish you a great day<3

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

3 件のコメント:

  1. Welcome back! I missed you!!! And I understand why Tsubasa is important! She's always been goals! I love this post! So much inspo!!!! But can I ask why we hate this guy? I'm sorry, I don't know much about what happened ^^;
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除
    返信
    1. He was a cheater!! That's why the divorced.
      She deserves sm better tbh lol

      And thank u so so much<3333

      削除
  2. omg I've recently been so into tsubasa looks lately so this blog entry is peeeeeerrrrfect!!

    返信削除