2019年10月31日木曜日

Halloween Nails


Good Morning!
It's Halloween today! :D Everyone feeling spooky all over??

I'm gonna celebrate Halloween only tomorrow, But that's ok cause it's Halloween weekend XD
I can't wait for our group costume it's gonna be hilarious XD

Last night I did my Halloween nails after forever that I didn't do my nails at all

Yay!


All the spooky elements!:D
My nails are still a mess cause of so long that I didn't take care of them and bite them and also work did a lot of damage and so I hope that with the gel they will last longer and they will get back to the good strong nails they once were ToT

I'm so happy! I didn't have decorated nails in so long!

I woke up before my alarm clock again today~ I feel a lot better today I'm really glad I took yesterday off that was a good decision
I'm still couging though>< Hope that it will pass till tomorrow night~
Today' I doing a double shift (again) but that's ok I need the money lol 
Thinking of doing a Halloween themes outfit today:> We'll see

Happy Halloween everyone! If you go out today be sure to take lots of pics and post them somewhere I can see!XD


GeorgiePiyo

2 件のコメント: