2019年10月27日日曜日

Esperanza Gals!



Good Evening!

Winter is here, Or at least that's how it feels for me~
I'm really sick since Friday an spent most of my weekend in bedT_T
 Today I went to work for a few hours cause I had important things to do but I came home early and went straight to bed;; I woke up a little better but I hope it stays like that. I'm gonna miss today's Blues&Booz and I really sad about that cause they're doing Cream night but I think it's better that I don't go out tonight:(
Also it was raining all weekend and probably gonna rain today too. I hate winter!ToT

But in today's post I wanted to tell you about my fun meet up with the gals last week when it still felt like summer lol

I met Noy & Emichu at the center after work for an Esperanza meet! We all wore our Espe boots<3
Bathroom pics~



Celeb style all the way~ But of course, 2000's celeb style :D

Those damn paparazzi



Blouse...Second hand
Skirt...Second hand
Boots...Esperanza x OK
Belt...d.i.a
Accessories...offbrand


Details

This is how I feel in those photos

Behind the scenes of outfit photos






Went for a shiny purple eyeshadow to match the purple plaid shirt!



PiyoBerryChu!




PiyoBerry<3


Just hanging around like mall rats (we're exactly that)


Peeeeeeeeee


Fixing our makeup before taking purikura

Also I had this tsubu an pan as a snack! It was really yummy I got it from Little Akihabara^^ It's a Japanese snack shop in Dizengoff center they sell onigiri too:D

Our puri of the day!

Emichu's deco:

My deco:




Also it was Emi's gyaru birthday! She' officially gal for 1 whole year!

 And may she be a gal for many years to come:D


Check out the post on her blog about her gal bday~~
https://emiriichu.blogspot.com/2019/10/happy-gyaru-birthday-to-me-yes-i-am.html?m=1


Now I'm gonna organize here a little bit cause my apartment is a mess and it makes me feel even worst:(

 If I have time I might coordinate some outfits cause the weather is changing and I need some long sleeved outfits.

Hope you have a lovely evening and see u next time!


Love,

GeorgiePiyo

5 件のコメント:

  1. Don't be sad because of the cold weather!! We are going to have mega fun in any conditions!(≧∇≦)/ Hope you feel better soon and thank you for the shootout ♡✧( ु•⌄• )

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I can't wait for our winter fun! I just don't want it to be winter in all the days we are not gonna meet www
      Hopefully I'll get better and we can meet before Friday and if not at least we have Friday to celebrate Halloween!<3

      削除
  2. I just want to let you know that these pictures made me fall in love all over again

    Don’t be sad about the cold weather! In my opinion, the best georgiekaji coords are the ones that u come up with in the winter!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank u my loveT_T And yeah winter has lots of layering and styling advantages lol but still I'm so much of a summer person ToT

      削除
  3. These coords give me life! I am so loving everything! I really want those boots...

    Hope you're feeling better now!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除