2019年10月28日月曜日

Lazy day with the gals~

Good Morning!

I'm still a little sick, But I feel a bit better. I can't wait to be fully recovered already T_T Last night I stayed home like I said and tried not to go to sleep too late, And today I'm going to work but I'm starting at 10:00 am and not 7:00 am as I usually do, Which meant I had 3 more hours of sleep, So I feel like I had good rest.


Today's post will be about our latest meet up at the center~
Every week we meet at least once after work to just hand and take puri and eat together~ Last week we met twice in a row and the second day we planned only to get things for our Halloween costume, So we said let's not be ott just natural makeup, lazy outfit....
Well of course we didn't get to do the things we wantXD It's always like that, Time is different when we meet it's like it's 16:30 then boom it's 22:00 lol
So anyway, We had our usual stupid fun lol

First we went to the $ store to get some new stickers
I did natural makeup with no lashes or eyeliner but I did wear my blue lenses A LA Paris

Look we found an Emichu makeup bag

Then we just hang at the center before we went to take outfit pics outside

PiyoBerry and a very big banana





Noy taking care of her son in the playground

ew I wanna kms

Funky mirrors

I gained a little bit of holiday wight

check out that a$$ wow

Who r u calling pin head




Outside waiting for the gals to eat their melon cups


That escalated quickly


ooooh chiwawa

My simple outfit of the day~ Very much inspired by the Paris Hilton rich bitch style back in 2003

Tshirt...Junk Food
Sweat pants...FOX
Shoes...Aliexpress
Bag...Fake LV
Shushu...SBY
Accessories...off brand

The Bitton sisters



2003 paparazzi



Sweat pants team

Then those damn paparazzi again...





After we took outfit pics we went to get some food and take purikura


Should I get a sun belly button tattoo?
JK u guys

Today I'm gonna search for some stuff for our group costume after work. I would go tanning but I'm still too sick for thatT_T oh well
I can't wait for Friday:D We're gonna celebrate Mayu's birthday at a Halloween party! I really wanna do Halloween nails but I think I'm gonna keep them short. I need ideas! And timeXD

Hope you have a lovely day<3

GeorgiePiyo

3 件のコメント:

  1. sometimes I wonder how it is that u are so cute!! It should be illegal to be as gorgeous as u guys are

    I’m glad that ur having such a fun time lately

    where will u put your new stickers?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I wonder the same about u tho!!!!!

      We always use stickers for our "purikura" XDD

      削除
  2. I really wish I had a shopping center like this. It looks like it has a ton of stores!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除