2020年2月22日土曜日

Center hangout~


Yo!

It's time for my weekly blog post!XD lol that's kinda bad I really want to blog every day but I don't have time and I'm so tired all the time:(( That's why this post is about our meet that was already 2 weeks ago!

I met Noy & Emi at the center for some parapara dancing and hanging in the center lol
It was my day off so that was nice that I wasn't so tired~ I met Emi first and did my makeup and then Noy joined and did her makeup as well. It's funny that even in my day's off I do my makeup at the centerXD That really became a habit lol

We went to get some fruit shakes at our fave place~ Noy didn't get one so she'd posing with an orangeXD

The usual shake<3

Then we went to get some snacks so we decided to take outfit pics at the supermarket lol and somehow we took 5596996 pics there

ookiiiii





Crazy eyes, Saru-onna & Noy

My outfit!


Knit...Shuk Bezalel
Pants...Zara
Hat...some shop in Jerusalem
Shoes...Atta Girl
Bag...Shuk Bezalel
Necklace...Accessorize

Also that day's makeup was pretty simple~ Blue lenses for a change

Then we went to practice some parapara and we wanted a bench to put our stuff on so Emi & I brought one and it was super heavy so much more then we expectedXDDD


Then we practiced the routine we learned the week before 'My sweet banana' and also we leaned a new one called 'Deluxe' and it's really cute^^

Egg head taking a break

Then as always we took some purikura and decorated it~ I really need to scan all the puri we take!


Today it's a Saturday so I'm at home~ I slept super late today cause yesterday I went our with the Gals and came home very late so I was super tired~
I spent some time with Hatuli today and also did some skin care stuff cause lately I'm really trying to go back to taking care of myself after years that I really didn't do anything cause I had no time. 

Green tea mask~


Tomorrow we're going to a live and on Tuesday we meet at the center as always~ that day is George Harrison's bday so I have to think how I'm gonna celebrate:PP

Well, I need to go to sleep soon cause I have work in the morning so I wish you all good night!<3
See you in my next post~~

GeorgiePiyo

4 件のコメント:

  1. Silly monkeys! xD
    You gals always look so pretty!!!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除
  2. loooooooooooooooove the vitamin top <3 need to get on this style!

    返信削除
  3. ראש ביצה מיוזע (ᗒᗨᗕ)

    返信削除
  4. I can't believe I didn't see this post until now
    Wow u look so TAN and the vitamin color top makes u looks so tropical and like summer personified!! I am in love

    返信削除