2020年2月15日土曜日

Akipoyo meet!


Ossu!

I really thought I already wrote about this, But I found out I didn't lolol
About our meet a few weeks agoXD
Or was is 2 weeks ago? I can't tell cause I'm so busy all the time;;

Anyway, I think I might blog twice today? Since I have a lot of posts I wanna make and every day I have more and more and it never ends lol so little time so much to do
So!
I met Innu at the center and someone forgot their wallet near the place we sat at so we went through all the center to to the lost and found spotXD Hopefully it's good karmaXDD

We met Noy & Emi at the usual place to do out make~

What do u want from me
Casually wearing the belt as a top

Make!

Went to get some food~
Innu's bag strap broke so she carried it like thatXD


At the supermarket getting some foodz

Then we sat for a bit and ate and after that we practiced some parapara
 I'm so happy we're doing parapara again I really missed it!
The routine we did this time was 'My sweet banana' cause lately our boom is all about monkeys XDD
The time went by so quickly! it's always like that when you do parapara..

PiyoBeeChu!


And Noy the stylish hoboXD

Kisses for sale!
Innu's lips are perfectXDD

I ate a chokobanana bar cause ukiki!


Outfit check!
Old school Cocolulu style with 0 Cocolulu itemsXD




Point!

Knit...Shesh
Skirt...Billabong
Boots...La Carte
Bag...Allenby street
Alba Rosa shopper
AKP denim patch...A present from Noy
Accessories...off brand

Emi and I wanted o take pics together but I wanted to show her something on my phone so she went crazy while waitingXD


The Co&Lu sisters!

Shibuya 2002

It was already so late we noy had time to take purikura and we didn't even decorated it!
I decorated it after:P
Then we had to go home~ It was so short but I had so much fun!;; Parapara is one of my favorite activities!

I'm at my parents again this week and it's a beautiful sunny day^^ I love sitting in the garden when it's sunny like that<3 I wish I had a garden of my ooooooownT_T
Maybe in the future~~

Well, As I said I'll try blogging again today so stay tuned!
Have a lovely sunny weekend!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿