2020年2月12日水曜日

New Hair!


Hiiiiiiii

IMECHEN ALERT!


Yesterday Emi came to dye my hair! I wanted to change something for so long! I really wanna get a hair cut but since I'm a coward, I started with new color!
Well, My hair has been dark blond for years, And I got so bored with it already.. I decided to go orange!
Well as you can see, It's very much inspired by Ran chanXD As always.
We also did the red stripe! It came out a little dark but today I washed it a little so it got a bit lighter, in the pic it's still wet but I'll have better ones after today's meet^^
I love it so much! I really wanted to do that for so long and I feel very refreshed and inspired to do lots of new looks! Well, kinda new, since Ran chan is always on my mind when I dress upXD

Before we started~

Emi (that is mow officially kinpa as you can see) mixing the colors and it looks like Cheddar cheese

Roots.


After I washed my hair, Doing the red stripe




Yay!

Thank you so much Miyu Rin!T_T

While we were waiting for my hair to get dry we made some accessories

It was super cold so we wore kigurumis

Hatuli made us dinner and we made lots of bracelets and then Emi had to go homeT_T But we meet later today:D

Yay!


Today we have a seifuku meet!! 
I'm so excited I wanted a JK meet for so longXD

well I wish you all a great day and I'll blog abut the meet later this week I hope^^


GeorgiePiyo

1 件のコメント:

  1. Your hair looks so cute!! I can't wait to see more pics of it! ^U^ I also love those bracelets! Especially the ones with the stars!! <3

    返信削除